lundi 11 août 2014

Over 5000 viewers! Plus de 5000 Utilisateurs!

Today  on checking google analytics I saw that more than 1500 of you had read my blog over the last 30 days, puting my overall audience over the 5000 mark  : THANK YOU!

Aujourd'hui en regardant les statistiques du blog sur google analytics, j'ai vu que plus de 1500 d'entre vous avait lu mon blog sur les 30 derniers jours, mettant mon audience totale à plus de 5000 : MERCI!


To thank you all, here is a quick peak at my next project:

Pour vous remercier, voici un petit teaser de mon prochain projet:


I'm currently experimenting with various solutions to accomodate a bilingual blog, so please bear with me and do not hesitate to comment if you have any issues or suggestions! I am now trying the 2 blogs solution : rule37-ica.blogspot.com for the english posts and http://rule37-ica-fr.blogspot.fr/ with a button to switch between languages which should help with the label search.

Je suis actuellement en train d’essayer plusieurs solutions pour rendre le blog bilingue, n'hésitez pas à commenter si vous avez des suggestions. J'essaye en ce moment la solution des 2 blogs,  rule37-ica.blogspot.com pour l'anglais et http://rule37-ica-fr.blogspot.fr/ pour le français ce qui devrait aider avec la recherche par labels.

Time to reload!
Ica

PS : I have opened the comments for now so feel free to chime in!
PS : J'ai ouvert les commentaires donc n'hésitez pas à participer! 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire